What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes. (We may have some optional walks during the conference.)
- A camera (to capture the memories you don't manage to capture in haiku!)
- Travel mug and/or water bottle
- Layered clothing
- Haiku keepsakes to share (This is optional, of course, but be creative! In the past, people have brought trifolds, folded books, bookmarks, postcards, etc. of their haiku to share with others.)
- Books to sell at the book fair.
- Items for the silent auction (These can be books or any other items that would be of interest to haiku poets. All the money from the silent auction and raffle goes to the HNA.)
- Haiku for the anonymous workshops (These can either be haiku you have written during the conference, or haiku you've written earlier.)
- Haiku and senryu for various readings.